Wednesday, December 21, 2011

While Mom and Dad Are Away, Ella Kate Will Play

Hi Mommy and Daddy,
I hope you guys have had fun at the beach! I can't wait to see you both tomorrow!!! While you have been gone, I have been keeping very busy at G and Kay Kay's house. I love all of the Christmas decorations, especially the nativities. I have been spending a lot of time on the stairs playing with Mary, Joseph, the wise kings and, of course, BABY JESUS!!!
Brantley has been a good sport about sharing the house with me. He even came out of his room to visit today.
My aunts have been doing their very best to entertain me. Haley even painted my nails this morning! Get ready mom, they are really pink!
We have been doing a lot of fun things outside the house, too. The other day, we went to the cool new park in Flowood. It is huge!!! I had fun driving the fire truck and spinning the merry-go-round.
We also visited Papaw and the ducks at St. Catherine's. I heard that an owl has been hanging around there, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll have to keep looking.
St. Catherine's has lots of great Christmas decorations. My favorite is the big train! I could watch it for hours!
I guess that's all for now. I have to get ready for tonight. We are going to Canton to look at the Christmas lights. I wish you were here! See you soon!
Love,
Ella Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment