Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Football Fun

I am a little behind with the blogging, so I will start with Homecoming. We were beyond thrilled and proud of our sweet Emily Hayes!!!! Emily was in our youth group in Columbus, my d group of jr high girls, our wedding, and has just been such a special person in our lives. I cried like crazy when I found out she was going to be one of the senior homecoming maids this year. She is such an amazing woman of God and has the sweetest heart in the world. She was so deserving of the honor and looked beautiful as always!!!! Ella Kate loves the DG house. She keeps telling people that she went on a trip to the DG house and she wants to live there. Hilarious! She and Haley both seem to love Bully! :)
On to the Alabama game...
We got to visit with Sally and Vera Kate. Ella Kate and Vera Kate were so funny together. They just kept giggling and running around. It makes you wonder what it going through their brains!!
Meaghan stopped by Sally's tent after dropping off her kiddos. I just LOVE getting to see these girls and I am so thankful for their friendship over the last 11 years...WOW...how can we be that old?
All suited up in our cold weather gear for the game. The wind was brutal!!
EK was pretty upset that there were no fireworks, but all was better when the huge flag was spread out on the field. It gets me every time! I love getting to see all the veterans stand up. It is so special!
J took off work on Sunday so we could spend some time with his parents, and his brother's family for his birthday.
There was swinging, gator riding, and many, many, many trips around the house on the golf cart. Fun times for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment