Friday, August 19, 2011

Black and Gold

Hi there. It is Ella Kate. I wanted to tell you all about my first football game of the season. Last night, mommy and daddy took me to see Oak Grove play Sumrall. It wasn't much of a game seeing as OG won 52-0, but I really liked seeing the cheerleaders, dancers, and the band. Mommy said I acted great and she was proud because we only had to go to the restroom 4 times!!! I am such a big girl!!!I caught a ride on daddy's shoulders because we had to park so far away. I was so very excited to be going to football game. When it was over, I kept asking for "one more game, please?"
Brett Farve was at the game. I guess he is bored now that he retired, so he is acting as an honorary coach. I really liked his super bright yellow shoe laces!! Very festive Mr. Farve.
I got to see lots of my friends from church!! I even got to go on the field with the cheerleaders!!
The Golden Spirit dancers let me play with their pom poms too!!! They are very sparkly and I really like sparkly things!!
My favorite babysitter Rachel performed with the band. They did a good job and I loved hearing all the music!
Yep, these people are in our youth group. They don't normally look so silly, but it was redneck theme day. I was a little scared when I saw them though!!! She that boy next to me?? That is Walton and I LOVE him!!!
I was sad when the game ended, but mommy keeps telling me there will be more to see very soon. I sure am ready to get to Starkville!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. EK looks like she was having a blast all night!! I'm a little jealous that you saw Mr. Farve!!!

    ReplyDelete