Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ella Kate's Clubhouse--Part 2

Hi people. It's Ella Kate. I haven't written on here in quite some time, so I thought today would be the perfect opportunity to get back on here. Today, I celebrated my 2nd birthday with my family. I loved getting to see everyone and of course, I loved being the center of attention.
I know what you are thinking. That's a cute family picture, right? Well, what you can't see is the fact that my G had to bribe me to smile with a dollar. I cooperated, and now I get to go to the Dollar Tree. Yeah me! I sure do know how to work my G!!!
I just love these two. Thank you to Aunt Haley for documenting my party in pictures. You are the best!!!!
My Papaw came today too. I adore him. I decided to show him all the goodies that I keep in my book bag. He confirmed that indeed, I am a hoarder.
There's my G.
My mommy keeps saying that she can't believe her baby is 2. She will get used to it though.
My Meemaw came from Columbus with my Nana and Pop.
I convinced Haley and Kay Kay to take me down to the water. It was hot, but we had a good time.
Aren't we cute?
My family is far too good to me. I got a lot of super nice gifts and an awesome card that sings the Mickey Mouse song. How cool is that?
I had to concentrate really hard to make sure to blow out my candles. It is a lot harder to blow out 2 candles, but I did it...with a little help from Mommy.
The whole Nelson fam was here today with me. I was pretty tired from all the partying at this point, so I didn't really cooperate with the picture taking. It is a nice picture of everyone else though!
I think my Meemaw really likes my daddy. I like him too.
My cousins John David and Gregory. I really liked getting to hang out with big kids.
This is my Lee Lee. She gave me some cute new clothes. I do love clothes!
And finally, here I am with my buddies Mickey and Minnie. We had a great day and now it is off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these, sis! It looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete