Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. White

What a GREAT weekend!!! My sweet cousin Shelby got married this weekend at the Chapel of Memories at State. It was a gorgeous day, gorgeous service, and gorgeous bride!! It was so special too that Shelby and Adam asked J to officiate the wedding. This was his first wedding, and might I say, he did a pretty awesome job! We are so excited for Shelby and Adam to begin their lives together and look so forward to the things God has in store for their marriage!!!Congrats Shelbo!!! You looked so BEAUTIFUL!!!
"The Reverend" and Shelbo
Aunt Haley and Shelby...EK was a VERY happy camper when she got to see Aunt Haley, Kay Kay, and G!!!!
Ella Kate was not really in to having her picture made. She instead chose to eye the cake...I don't blame her because it was DELISH!!!!! EK even grabbed a handful of cake and fed it to Shelby's Papaw Art...if only I had a picture of that!!! PRECIOUS!!!!!!
I don't have any pictures of J officiating at the actual wedding, but here he is in action at the rehearsal. So proud of my preacher man!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm in the process of writing notes (my folks have been with me all week). J DID A FABULOUS JOB!!!!! FABULOUS! one wedding down, 500 to go! :)
    i wish you had a photo of EK and ART, too. they said it was sooooo cute.
    if they 'save', i have stolen these photos off your blog....they are gorgeous of ALL OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete