Saturday, November 27, 2010

Keeping Up With The Joneses

We have a tradition in the Jones family...we celebrate Christmas on Thanksgiving Day. It just always seemed to work out best for my daddy's side of the family to be together on Thanksgiving, so we make it our Christmas too. It was great to get to visit with the fam and we really missed my cousin Brad and his family. I know EK would have had a ball with Brody and Archer!!!
Ella Kate loves her Kay Kay...
And she adores her aunts!!! Haley and Jordan make EK quite rotten!!!
I love my little turkey!

Ella Kate got her own Bully from one of our aunts. She LOVES this dog and has carried it all over the place with her since Thursday. So, of course it needed to be in our pictures! Bully even had to ride with EK in her car seat, and Bully is napping in the bed with her right now.

We have so much to be thankful for this year. God has been so faithful and good and we are blessed beyond belief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment