Monday, February 8, 2010

When the Saints Go Marching...

Who would have ever thought that the Saints would pull through and win??? I have to be honest, I didn't think they could do it. I wanted them too, but I didn't think they could handle dear Peyton. It was a fun night for sure! We headed to the Blair's house to watch the game and it was super fun! At about 3:00 in the afternoon on Saturday, I decided EK needed a special shirt to wear...thanks Mom for coming through and helping make that happen. I guess it was a lucky shirt!!
Ella Kate is a happy girl! In her first year, an Egg Bowl victory and the Saints winning the Super Bowl...AMAZING!!!! She was such a sweet girl at the party. Little did we know, but she had an ear infection! She hasn't even been grumpy at all...knock on wood...we may have a long night!
Dancing with Daddy to The Who
Sweet Karen Bishop made a king cake from scratch! I am so impressed with her domestic skills and I just had to post a picture of her tasty treat. It was very yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE her shirt!!! Hope EK feels better!!! I'm calling you soon to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete