Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's a Great Day to be a Bulldawg!!!

YEAH FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!! I love everything about this time of year (especially now that I am not going to work!) Football season just makes me super excited. Today was a first for Miss Ella Kate. We attempted the MSU vs JSU festivities with a 2 month old...interesting, to say the least. Luckily, EK's Kay Kay and Big G (my parents) kept her during the first half of the ball game so we could go....needless to say, they stayed dry, and we got soaked! No worries, a little rain did not stop us from seeing the Bulldogs kick off hopefully a winning season. It was so fun to see the "Dawg Pound Rock" back in action and I even teared up when Tonka the Bulldog was retired as the mascot. That made me feel really old since she became the mascot my sophomore year!!! There were so many people and we had a great time visiting with the friends we could find. Ella Kate met Bully for the first time but didn't seem to care too much about him. I know she will love him when she gets a bit bigger. We had a very nice tailgate lunch with my family. Ella Kate was the star. Why do I even show up?? =)


I love this picture because it looks like she is cheering "Go Dawgs!" We practice our cheers at home. Yes, it is pretty ridiculous but it makes her smile and laugh when I do it.
















Our 2nd game day outfit thanks to spitting up in the car seat on the way from Columbus. Got to keep back up outifts available!!!


















Our little family!














We ran in to Brad and Amanda Jones (my cousin.) Brad's little boy Brody and Ella Kate did not seem too interested in each other. I am thinking that we will be having some exciting Christmases in the future with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment