Monday, November 23, 2009

Sweet Friends and Sweet Taters

Today one of my best friends came to visit! Lauren Gillentine Harris and her husband Josh came back to Mississippi for Thanksgiving. They live too far away in Miami and so we had a great time catching up. While LGH and I lived together in college, we would always go to Sonic for cheese sticks and sweet tea. Since there is NO SONIC IN MIAMI it was a must on our agenda today. We also ate lunch at Keifers and did a little shopping as well. It was great and we are excited to get to hang out again on Saturday at the Egg Bowl!!!!
Mom, stop taking my picture and feed me!!!!
Today was a big day for EK....SWEET POTATOES are now a part of our diet and I must say, she loves them as much are her mommy!!!
Yum yum in my tum tum!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment