Friday, November 27, 2009

Gobble Gobble

We have had a very fun Thanksgiving thus far and it is not even over yet! J, EK, and I headed to Columbus on Wednesday to spend time with the Nelsons. It was great to have everyone together and so fun to see John David and Gregory with Ella Kate.

This is John David's car and his driving face. He is super creative and figured out on his own how to create these masterpieces.
Gregory wants to be just like his brother therefore he needed a car too.
Sweet cousins. John David LOVES EK. He talks so sweet to her and wants to teach her everything.
Here is John David reading to us. He is really good!! I am really impressed and proud of him!!
Moving on to Thanksgiving day. My dad's family always gets together on Thanksgiving to celebrate Christmas so this year we headed to my Aunt Diane and Uncle Gregg's house in Starkville. Here is Ella Kate with Mamaw Jones. I think everyone really enjoyed passing her around....she didn't seem to mind the attention either.
Jones grandkids and great grandkids minus Jordan. We missed you terribly Auntie Jo!!! I am so ready for you to get home!!!!!!!
My sweet little girl. Surprise, surprise, she is wearing my favorite hat!
Congrats Cuz!!! We are super excited for a new baby cousin! Glad you got some practice with my little girl to get ready for your own!!! I just know it is a girl! We can't wait until June to meet the sweet baby and we are so happy for you, Amanda and Brody.

No comments:

Post a Comment