Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Scarecrow Festival

Fall festivities are my favorite!  We heard about the Scarecrow Festival in downtown Madison and decided to check it out and I am so glad we did!  It was a great event with free activities for the kids to enjoy.
This was hysterical. W was living the dream riding on the bull and would have stayed here all night. He's the wild man thrill seeker for sure.
EK...not so much. The second the bull started moving, she froze up and wanted off. She's the cautious one!
Everyone enjoyed the hay obstacle course. 


I'm glad I haven't passed on my fear of horses to my children. I've been holding a grudge since I went to camp in 7th grade and they made me ride on a horse named Roo. He stepped on me. It was horrible. Katie, do you remember that?





They are all getting big! 



We took a train ride around the Festival. 

And posed by  the giant pumpkin the 5th graders from school made.
EK was excited about getting her face painted. 
Sweet Anna from my d group was painting faces with the MC cheerleaders so she Worked her magic on the kids faces.
Daddy's girls! 
It was a super fun night in our sweet little town!

No comments:

Post a Comment